To use Envato Elements, you must have an active subscription that provides unlimited downloads. The subscription is billed monthly in advance, starting from the subscription date. It will automatically renew each month on the anniversary of the original subscription date. You can cancel at any time, but you must maintain an active subscription to use any downloaded items. In this article, we explain Envato Elements pricing in detail to elaborate on our Envato Elements review.
Envato Elements subscription
Envato subscription is a service that provides unlimited downloads of all its assets to single or multiple users. The cost of the subscription varies based on its duration and the number of users.
|Subscription Plan||Cost per month (Individual)||Cost per month (Student)||Cost per month (Team)|
|Monthly Subscription||$39.00||$33.00||$58.00 (2 users)|
$74.50 (3 users)
$91.00 (4 users)
$107.50 (5 users)
|Yearly Subscription||$16.50||$11.50||$29.00 (2 users)|
$37.25 (3 users)
$45.50 (4 users)
$53.75 (5 users)
Note: Teams of 6 users or more need to get the Enterprise plan, whose pricing is adjusted each time individually.
- Unlimited downloads of creative assets like graphic & presentation templates, stock photos, design assets, fonts, 3D & add-ons, video templates & stock video, music tracks & sound effects, and WordPress themes & plugins.
- Simple commercial license covering all assets.
- Access to 13+ million assets.
- Cancel any time without any strings attached.
» MORE: Is Envato Elements free?
Envato Elements monthly subscription
The monthly subscription plan, also known as the Envato Monthly Subscription, is available for individuals and teams. Individuals can opt for the “Individual Plan” which costs $39.00 per month. Students who can verify their status are eligible for a 15% discount and pay only $33.00 per month.
For teams, each additional member gets a discount of about 34%. The cost of the Envato monthly subscription for teams is as follows:
- $58.00 per month for 2 users
- $74.50 per month for 3 users
- $91.00 per month for 4 users
- $107.50 per month for 5 users
Teams that require more than 5 users need to get the Enterprise Plan, which is priced individually for each team.
The Envato monthly subscription is best suited for those who need Envato assets for 5 months or less. For those who require it for more than 5 months, the Envato yearly subscription is more cost-effective.
Envato Elements yearly subscription
By choosing the Envato yearly subscription over the monthly plan, subscribers can get a 57% discount. The yearly subscription cost for individuals is $16.50 per month (instead of $39.00). Students can get a yearly subscription for only $11.50 per month.
For teams, the Envato yearly subscription is also cheaper than the monthly plan. The cost of the Envato yearly subscription for teams is as follows:
- $29.00 per month for 2 users
- $37.25 per month for 3 users
- $45.50 per month for 4 users
- $53.75 per month for 5 users
Teams that require an Enterprise Plan can also get a significant discount by choosing the annual subscription over monthly.
The Envato yearly subscription is ideal for individuals, students, and teams who need downloads for 5 months or more.
» MORE: Tutorial on how to get Envato Elements trial (closed)
Envato Elements Students
Envato Elements offers a special pricing plan for students, providing access to millions of creative assets for various projects, presentations, and freelance work. This plan allows students to save 30% on their subscriptions, costing just $11.50/month.
- Be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited educational institution.
- Have a valid educational email address.
Accepted education email domains include .edu, .ac, .sch, and .school. Once the student email address is verified, students gain access to all the features of a regular Envato Elements subscription, including unlimited downloads, the same license terms, and thousands of educational courses on Tuts+.
Benefits of Envato Elements Student plan:
- Save time on projects using top-quality, ready-to-use templates.
- Unlimited value with 30% off unlimited downloads.
- Stand out from peers with an ever-growing library of creative assets.
Teachers and faculty staff with verified educational institution email addresses are also eligible for the Envato Elements student plan since December 2021. The plan offers the same features and benefits as regular Envato Elements subscriptions, with no restrictions or limitations.
How to pay?
Paying for your Envato Elements subscription is easy and secure. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Log in to your Envato Elements account.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab.
- Select the subscription plan you want to purchase.
- Click on the “Checkout” button.
- Select your preferred payment method: Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal.
- Enter your payment details and click on “Pay.”
Your subscription will be activated immediately and will be charged on a monthly basis in advance. It will automatically renew each month on the anniversary of the original subscription date.
It’s important to note that you must maintain an active subscription to use any downloaded items. And if you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription at any time, which is quick and simple to do.
Envato Elements accepts Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal as trusted payment methods, and all transactions are processed in a Level 1 PCI-compliant environment for added security. You can also pay with American Express but only through a PayPal account.
Envato Elements refund policy
Envato Elements is a digital goods platform that provides a refund policy to its customers to ensure their satisfaction. While Envato Elements does not offer refunds for digital items, there are certain circumstances where a refund may be warranted. The following are the key points to know regarding the Envato Elements refund policy:
When can you ask for a refund?
- If the item is “not as described” or does not work the way it should, then the author is required to promptly fix the issue by updating the item. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from the author.
- If the item has a security vulnerability that can’t easily be fixed, you would be entitled to a refund from the author. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate timeframe, then the author should provide a refund for the item.
- If an author advertises their item as including item support, you have a current support entitlement, and you are not provided that support in accordance with the item support policy, the author should provide you with a refund.
- If you purchase an item support extension and request a refund of that extension before your existing item support expires, the author should provide you with a refund of that item support extension.
- If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund.
What situations are less likely to result in a refund?
- You’ve just changed your mind and don’t want the item anymore.
- You purchased assets for the use of which you aren’t sufficiently trained.
- The purchased product has been permanently removed from the platform, and you are no longer able to download it.
How to request a refund from an author via the Envato platform?
- Log in to the Envato Market help center page, scroll down, and choose the option Buying and Item Support.
- Scroll down and find the green button that says Click here to request a refund.
- Select the purchase you’re referring to, and fill out the form with as many details as possible.
- Submit the completed form, and you should receive a confirmation email.
- You get a specific tracking code that should help you find out more about the status of your request.
People also ask
How much does Envato Elements cost per month?
Envato Elements offers a monthly subscription for individuals for $39.00 per month. Students who verify their status receive a 15% discount and pay $33.00 monthly. For teams, the cost varies depending on the number of users. It costs $58.00 per month for 2 users, $74.50 per month for 3 users, $91.00 per month for 4 users, and $107.50 per month for 5 users. Teams with 6 or more users need to get the Enterprise plan, which is priced individually.
Is Envato a yearly subscription?
Yes, Envato Elements also offers a yearly subscription option. The cost for individuals is $16.50 per month, a 57% discount off the monthly subscription. Students receive an even larger discount and pay $11.50 per month. For teams, the cost varies depending on the number of users. It costs $29.00 per month for 2 users, $37.25 per month for 3 users, $45.50 per month for 4 users, and $53.75 per month for 5 users.