The bottom line
This graphic design service provides you with unlimited graphic and video design requests for a fixed monthly fee. Kimp is an excellent alternative for individuals and small businesses looking for a straightforward way to get professional graphic designs without hiring designers or freelancers.
Best for: Small businesses, influencers, bloggers, bloggers, social media managers, and larger organizations.
- The working hours of designers overlap with several time zones.
- A 7-day free trial during which you can make up to 3 requests.
- You get a project manager and three designers.
- Excellent, fast, and friendly customer service.
- Low prices.
- No hidden fees or costs.
- The integrated Trello task management platform makes it simple to handle requests and modifications.
- Since designers work in different time zones, some clients’ requests take longer.
- Kimp stores design files on Google Drive only and provides links for each task.
- If you don’t submit any design requests, you won’t get a refund.
- Unlike standard graphic design, custom illustration takes 4 to 5 days.
|Price||$599–$995/month (50% off the first two months)|
|Turnaround time||24 hours – 4 days|
|Simultaneous tasks||2 to 4|
|Free trial||Yes (7 days; 1 video, 1 graphic)|
|Unlimited designs and revisions||Yes|
|Video||Yes (separate plan)|
|Web & App UI/UX||No|
Kimp is a professional outsourced design service that provides you with unlimited graphic and video design requests. Targeted at business owners, marketers, agencies, and small business owners, Kimp provides an affordable way to get the creative design work you need without hiring designers or freelancers.
The concept is simple: Kimp.io lets you submit as many design requests as you’d like each month, but you may have only 4 active requests at a time, which are automatically assigned to qualified designers. Once finished, you can accept the designs or request revisions if you need further changes.
Kimp offers a free trial that allows you to try out their services to see if they are right for your needs. After the free trial, you can choose one of three monthly subscription plans based on what kind of design you need.
Kimp is similar to other graphic design services like ManyPixels and DotYeti but at a relatively low price. Overall, Kimp is an excellent alternative for businesses or individuals looking for a straightforward way to get professional graphic designs compared to outsourcing freelancers via social media or freelancing platforms.
How Much Does Kimp.io Cost?
Kimp costs between $599 and $995 per month, based on your chosen subscription. New customers get a 50% discount during the first two months, paying between $299.50 and $497.50 per month. You can also get a 7-day free trial that gives you full access to Kimp’s features. Kimp offers the following three subscriptions:
The Graphics plan is for those who need graphic designers for things like custom illustrations, simple GIFs, landing page designs, and NFT designs. You also get free stock images since Kimp provides them as part of the designs.
- Price: $599/month, $299.50/month for the first two months
- Active requests: 2
- Turnaround time: 24 hours
Using this plan, you can get several other design types. You can promote your brand (logo, emails, promotional materials), improve your blog (blog images, infographics, landing pages), or step up your eCommerce store (Amazon graphics, packaging, labels). If you’re a marketer, Kimp can create display ads, print ads, web ads, social media posts, and business reports.
Read more: Check the full Graphics plan feature list.
You should choose the Video plan when you need videos instead of static graphics. This plan does not only save you the time to create videos but also the budget you would spend on professional video software and stock videos, audio, and images, all of which are included.
- Price: $699/month, $349.50/month for the first two months
- Active requests: 2
- Turnaround time: 2–4 days
With the Video plan, you can request demo videos, animated texts, animated video ads, and animated static designs. You can also get audiograms, cinemagraphs, and template customization.
Read more: Check the full Video plan feature list.
Graphics + Video plan
Suppose you need static graphics and videos simultaneously. In that case, you can get the Graphics + Video plan, which gives you the same as buying the Graphics and Video plans separately, but it’s cheaper.
- Price: $995/month, $497.50/month for the first two months. If you bought the Graphics and Video plans separately, they would cost you $1,298/month (30% more).
- Active requests: 4
- Turnaround time: 24 hours for graphics, 2–4 days for videos.
All plans include:
- Unlimited requests, revisions, and brands
- No contract is necessary. You can cancel at any time.
- Add unlimited team members.
- Dedicated project manager and design team.
- All source files.
- Free stock assets (images, videos, audio).
- Trello Project Management.
- Zapier Integration.
- 7-day free trial.
Features and Services You Find in Kimp
Kimp offers a wide range of features and services to help you design, create, and market your brand. Some of the features of Kimp include:
Although Kimp includes many visual features, the following stand out the most:
- Logo Design: There are many logo design options to choose from. You can select one of their pre-made designs or create your own logo. You can also add text or symbols to your logo, and Kimp designers will work with you to ensure that your final design is what you’re looking for.
- Landing Pages: When working with Kimp designers, you can customize your landing pages to match your brand identity.
- Social Media Posts: Kimp is a great graphic and video service for businesses seeking social media posts. Kimp provides high-quality, engaging, and visually appealing content to help companies stand out on social media.
- Business Cards: You can select the size, shape, and color of your card and add text, logos, and photos. The cards are printed on high-quality paper and have a glossy finish.
- Email Newsletters: It is ideal for retailers. It is used to increase sales and notify clients about upcoming promotions.
- Infographics: Infographics are a great way to visualize data or present information in a visually appealing way. The infographics are professionally designed and can be customized to your specific needs.
The professionals at Kimp Design can create various videos for different purposes, whether you want them to be used in advertisements or for instructional purposes. Some of the video designs you can request on Kimp include;
- Animated Static Designs: Animated designs outperform other forms in terms of ROI and can increase customer engagement, views, and conversions.
- Demo Videos: They demonstrate to potential clients how your product or service can help them. Demo videos are essential for persuasion and conversion.
- Editing Raw Footage: Raw footage is edited and turned into a high-quality, professional video. They can also add special effects, transitions, and music to make your video more engaging and visually appealing.
- Animated Typography: Animated typography combines text and motion to capture attention and express ideas. It may be used anywhere, from social media to landing pages.
- Audiograms: Audiograms mix audio, sound waves, animations, subtitles, and images to generate shareable content.
- Text Overlays: You can use text overlays to showcase important features or a unique offer in your videos to help your audience make wise judgments.
Who Is Kimp Best For?
- Small businesses: Small business owners cannot afford to hire an in-house designer because it can cost thousands of dollars per month. Instead, they can outsource their design needs to Kimp, who does the same work for one-tenth of the monthly price.
- Influencers: Influencers have difficulty creating high-quality in-feed videos for social media. Trying to make an informative video in under 30 seconds is almost impossible. Through Kimp, influencers can work with qualified designers to get more organic engagement through videos and graphics.
- Bloggers/Vloggers: For most bloggers/vloggers, creating content that holds value requires hiring graphic designers, which can be very expensive. Through Kimp graphic design services, they can get logos, branding, titles, opt-in graphics, etc., which help build brand recognition.
- Social media managers: Social media highly depends on graphics to boost user experience, engagement, and advertising effectiveness. By leaving their graphic design needs to Kimp, social media managers can focus on developing strategies to increase followers and overseeing other social campaigns.
- Larger organizations: Working with a design agency is very restrictive for larger organizations. Most hours are calculated beforehand, leaving very little room for multiple revisions. Kimp’s design team can handle high volumes of work quickly and efficiently on an ongoing basis.
How Does Kimp Work?
When you join Kimp, you will be assigned a team of three designers and a project manager. The designers on your team are each skilled in different areas of design. Your project manager ensures that each request is thoroughly analyzed and no crucial information is left out when creating the request.
After that, one of your team’s designers will be tasked with completing the design, following the instructions you provided in your request. The designers will become more familiar with your brand over time, making them even better equipped to meet your needs.
With Kimp, you can submit unlimited designs, and designers will work on them as quickly as possible. You can submit requests via Trello or through email. When using Trello, a new project is submitted by adding a new card to the list labeled “Requests.”
When making requests, let your project manager know the specifications you want according to your brand in the Guidelines list section of the Trello card. This includes size, format, orientation, logos, colors, inspiration images, and other necessary details.
By default, all requests are fulfilled in the order they were submitted. If you submit more than one request on Trello, place the cards according to how you want the tasks prioritized. Additionally, you can always note in the project details if a particular request is time-sensitive so that the designers can prioritize it over the requests already queued.
You can also pause requests; designers will continue after you verify that you want them to resume.
You can also easily cancel your request by indicating it in your request.
When your team finishes tasks, they will move from “In Progress” to “In Review,” after which you’ll see them start to work on new projects. After you’re satisfied with all the revisions, the finished designs are moved to the completed list.
How Do Kimp Prices Compare?
Suppose you’re still surfing the internet, comparing one graphic design service to another. In that case, a few other alternatives to consider that offer competitive prices are ManyPixels, DotYeti, and Design Pickle.
ManyPixels is an excellent option for on-demand design services. Its services include social media graphics, display ads, logos, websites, and landing pages. On pricing, Kimps has a 7-day free trial period, whereas other ManyPixels do not. Instead, they offer a 14-day money-back guarantee. ManyPixels lets you pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly, and there are three plans for each: advanced, business, and dedicated designer.
Unlike Kimp, DotYeti has three different pricing plans where you can pay for one month, three months, or six months. DotYeti doesn’t offer a 7-day free trial; however, it offers a 14- day money-back guarantee.
They also offer a pay-as-you-go package for users who have a one-time project. This is also a free brand consultancy package for anyone looking for professional advice on the direction that their branding and marketing should take.
Design Pickle is another subscription-based service that provides unlimited graphic design services for a flat monthly fee. Design Pickle offers a 100% money-back guarantee within the first 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with their services. On the other hand, instead of a money-back guarantee, Kimp offers a 7-day free trial.
Design Pickle’s pricing plan is monthly with three plans; graphics, graphics pro, and graphics premium. Kimp is less expensive than Design Pickle, especially considering that their basic package includes a dedicated project manager and logo design.
For customer service, Design Pickle employs a live chat system that is simple to use and quite effective. On Kimp.io, everything takes place on Trello. Messages are added to the tasks on the Trello Board.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Kimp.io worth it?
Yes, Kimp.io is worth a try if you’re looking for a professional unlimited graphic design service. The 7-day free trial is the best way to test it for yourself and decide based on your experience. You can also get video designs and a combination of graphics and videos.
How much is Kimp?
Kimp is a subscription-based service, so you pay a monthly fee for access to their design team. The Graphic Design Plan is $599/month, the Video Design Plan is $699/month, and the Graphic + Video Design Plan is $995/month.
Is KIMP any good?
Kimp is, without a doubt, one of the best unlimited graphic design services. Its design team will work on an infinite number of designs and modifications for a fixed monthly fee. Additionally, it is a low-cost solution for getting a professional designer team to work on your graphic and video designs.
Kimp is an excellent choice for businesses or individuals who need high-quality graphics or video design services. Additionally, Kimp’s designers can create custom designs for any purpose, from social media posts to website banners to infographics. Since Kimp handles all production and delivery, customers can focus on running their businesses.
Note that the information and details you offer when making a request determine the outcome of your design. If you’re unsure whether Kimp is right for you, test it using the 7-day free trial.
We tested and reviewed Kimp according to our protocol for graphic design services. We rate design services from 1-5 stars, based on a combination of their price, turnaround time, design quality, customer support, and website usability. We also take into account whether the service offers a free trial or demo, and how easy it is to submit and manage tasks.