The bottom line
Despite its moderate costs, ManyPixels provides high-quality design comparable to some premium graphic design services. In addition, ManyPixels offers faster turnaround times, so you get more done for the same price. So, it’s an excellent design service, particularly for small businesses that can’t afford big brands. You can try it for 14 days risk-free with the money-back guarantee.
Small businesses, startups, and quickly growing companies.
- Fast turnaround times.
- Quality comparable to more expensive services.
- 20% off with yearly plans.
- Offers educational guides on how to use ManyPixels.
- 14-day money-back guarantee.
- No coding or video services
- Designated Designer plan available in certain areas only.
- No real free trial.
ManyPixels was founded in 2018 in Singapore by Quentin Gilon. It has quickly grown into a successful graphic design service thanks to affordable prices and relatively quality designs.
How Much Does ManyPixels Cost?
ManyPixels offers three subscription plans, costing between $439 and $1,199 per month, with monthly, quarterly (10% cheaper), bi-annually (15% cheaper), and yearly (20% cheaper) commitments. They differ in the number of daily outputs, turnaround times, and additional features that simplify workflow.
|Daily outputs||1||2||Designated designer|
|Delivery duration||1–2 days||1–2 days||Same day|
|Real Time Slack Communication||No||No||Yes|
ManyPixels doesn’t add any hidden fees to its already affordable prices.
All Plans Include
- Unlimited requests: There are no limits to how many design requests you can submit, and the designers will work on them each business day.
- Unlimited brands: You can create multiple brands, which is particularly useful for those working on behalf of their clients.
- Unlimited revisions: There are also no limits to how many revisions you can submit without affecting the price. However, each submission counts toward a daily output.
- Native source files: You get all the source files as well as the design rights.
- Free stock assets: ManyPixels offers a library of 2,500+ free illustrations and 2,000+ icons that you can download and use without attribution. This is separate from the subscriptions.
- 14-day money-back guarantee: All plans come with a 14-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
List of ManyPixels Services
ManyPixels offers graphic design services, ideal for businesses that want to improve their website, post physical or digital ads, or create other business designs.
List of the 23 services ManyPixels offers:
- Banner Ads
- Blog Banners/Headers
- Books and Ebook Covers
- Brochures, Catalogues
- Business Cards
- Business Reports
- Display Ads
- E-commerce Graphics
- Email Banners/Headers
- Event Graphics
- Flyers, Posters, Banners
- Light Photo Editing
- Menu Design
- Podcast Graphics
- Print Advertising
- Social Media Graphics (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- T-shirt Graphics
- Thumbnail Images
List of additional requests you can make:
- <5 second GIFs or animated illustrations
- Custom illustrations (unique art, created from scratch)
- Landing page design, but without coding. You will get only a Sketch, PSD, or Figma.
- Light web design based on wireframes or existing websites.
- Logos & Branding, based on a clear concept or direction. However, you can’t get written content such as brand identity write-ups.
- Presentation design (PDF, PowerPoint, and Google Slides with Adobe source files)
List of services ManyPixels does NOT offer:
- 3D / CAD
- Coding (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Complex PDF documents
- Photoshop Art or complex photo manipulation
- Squarespace, WordPress, Wix, or any other website builders
- UX/UI Design
- Video editing
While ManyPixels offers many high-quality services, it does not provide 3D design, complex UI/UX design, video editing, prototyping, or coding. For those, we recommend Awesomic or Toptal (for freelancers).
How long is the turnaround time?
The length of time it will take for the designer to complete your project depends on its complexity and the size of your request. It also depends on how many revisions you request and the quality of the brief you provide.
Estimated work done in one day:
- 1 GIF draft (2-3 sec)
- 1 logo draft
- 1-2 custom illustrations (more if they are not too complex)
- 1-2 flyers
- 2-3 display ads
- 2-3 social media graphics
- 4-5 pages of a brochure, e-book, report slide deck
- the first draft of a landing page
How To Get Started With ManyPixles?
Step 1: Book a call
It’s common for clients to skip a call and buy a subscription plan instead of scheduling a call first. For a better decision-making process, we recommend scheduling a call first.
Also, this is the perfect time to ask questions, since you will get the most accurate answers first-hand and will also gain valuable insight into how the platform works.
If you don’t want to book a call, you can get right into Step 2.
Step 2: Create an account
Click the “GET STARTED” button on the ManyPixels website to create an account. Fill out your email address, name, and password. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you create your account.
Step 3: Select a pricing plan
Interestingly, when creating a new account, you are offered an additional commitment duration, “bi-annual”, meaning a 6-month commitment (15% discount), which is not presented on the pricing page.
Which subscription plan to choose?
You should pick the subscription plan that best fits your graphic design needs.
- Advanced: Designed for small businesses that need designs occasionally.
- Business: For businesses that need up to two designs per day.
- Designate Designer: The best option for those who want a cheaper alternative to an in-house designer.
Which commitment to choose?
Choosing a plan duration or commitment should depend on how long you need the designs for. You should pick the longest one that makes sense, as the pricing will be determined by that.
Based on the number of months, here’s the math for the best commitment duration:
- Monthly: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, or 8 months
- Quarterly: 3 or 9 months
- Biyearly: 6 months
- Yearly: 10, 11, or 12 months
Although these numbers might seem unintuitive at first, you can verify that it checks out. For example, for 8 months of the Business plan, you will pay $7,192 for the Monthly; $7,281 for the Quarterly (you pay for 3×4 months); $9,168 for the Biyearly (you pay for 2×6 months): and $8,628 for the Yearly. The same logic applies to the other two plans.
Step 4: Submit your first tasks
Upon activating your plan, you can submit your first task. Designers will begin working on them one by one in the order in which you submitted them.
You will get the most out of your subscription by providing detailed instructions on the first try. The designer will then be able to understand your requirements better, and you will receive the result more quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is ManyPixels legit?
ManyPixels is a 100% legit company that offers secure and encrypted transactions. The company also offers a 14-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like the service, you can get a refund.