Midjourney is a quickly-growing AI image generator whose numbers and revenue increase by the day. We’ll keep these statistics updated as we follow Midjourney’s journey.
Key Midjourney statistics
|Founded||July 12, 2022 (by David Holz founded Midjourney, Inc. in San Francisco, California)|
|Total users||15 million|
|New daily users||90,000|
|Monthly visits||41.4 million|
|Number of tasks||~20–40 per second|
|Total jobs completed||300 million (our estimate)|
|Revenue||$250 million (our estimate)|
All Midjourney statistics
- Midjourney Inc. was founded by David Holz on July 12, 2022, in San Francisco, California.
- Midjourney’s Discord server has 15 million total users (14,960,513), with between 1.5 million and 2.5 million active at any given time.
- Around 150,000 new members join Midjourney’s Discord server daily, but around 60,000 leave it. Effectively, Midjourney’s Discord server gains around 90,000 new users each day.
- Midjourney’s popularity and search traffic have more than doubled in 2023. It’s expected to keep rising throughout 2023.
- Around 20 to 40 jobs are submitted every second through Midjourney’s Discord server. As a result, we estimate that approximately 300 million jobs have been completed so far.
- Midjourney has earned around $250 million through subscriptions ever since it introduced paid plans in December 2022.