The bottom line
Although Vecteezy Studio is more expensive than other unlimited graphic design services, it provides very good value for money thanks to high-quality designs and video edits. The 30-day money-back guarantee lets you test it safely for a month.
Entrepreneurs, small-to-large businesses, corporations
- Highest quality among graphic design services
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Simple but useful dashboard.
- No free trial.
- Very pricey.
|Turnaround time||2–3+ business days|
|Web & App UI/UX||No|
About Vecteezy Studio
Vecteezy Studio is a relatively new unlimited graphic design service, founded in the spring of 2022. It is the extension of Vecteezy, an online collection of vectors, images, and videos with over 15 years of experience in the field of graphic design.
Although the prices are at the high end of the scale, they provide excellent value for money, with high-quality designs and top-notch customer service. It’s mostly for large companies and businesses, but entrepreneurs and small businesses can afford the Level 1 plan, and thus get the same high quality designs as multi-million enterprises.
How Much Does Vecteezy Studio Cost?
Vecteezy Studio offers three subscription plans, named Level One, Level Two, and Level Three. You can pay for each plan on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis, costing between $1,599 and $3,999. You get 20% lower prices by subscribing yearly instead of monthly, and 10% lower by subscribing quarterly.
- Price: Monthly: $1,999/month; Quarterly: $1,799/month; Yearly: $1,599/month
- Features: Social media graphics, apparel, merchandise, packaging, labels, advertising, signage, landing pages, photo editing, and touch-ups.
- Best for: basic graphic design needs that do not need a dedicated account manager.
- Price: Monthly: $2,999/month; Quarterly: $2,699/month; Yearly: $2,399/month
- Features: Everything on Level 1, plus, a dedicated project manager, flyers, brochures, logos, branding, custom illustrations, and presentations.
- Best for: companies that require branding and promotional materials, as well as a dedicated manager.
- Price: Monthly: $3,999/month; Quarterly: $3,599/month; Yearly: $3,199/month
- Features: Everything on Level 2, plus, video editing, animations, motion graphics, advanced infographics, multiple brand support, dedicated creative director, and customer integrations.
- Best for: large businesses and enterprises that need all types of designs, especially video.
Even though Vecteezy Studio doesn’t have a free trial, you can get your money back within 30 days. You can get it very easily by contacting customer support.
Can you get designs on demand?
Yes, Vecteezy Studio offers also on-demand services, although they are not mentioned on their page. You can get one by contacting customer support or through Vecteezy by following these steps:
- Go to Vecteezy.com.
- Find an image, vector, or video and click on it.
- On the right-hand side, click “Want to customize this image?”.
- Click “Buy Now – $85”.
- Fill out the form with the requested edits.
- Confirm the email.
- Wait for the designers to finish.
What Does the “Unlimited Designs” Mean?
There are dozens of “unlimited graphic design services”, but each works slightly differently. First of all, none of them gives you “unlimited” designs. Usually, you can submit as many tasks as you want, and the team is going to work on 1 to 4 at a time. When they finish one of them, they pick up the next one. You can generally find in the pricing plan how many simultaneous tasks they can work on.
However, Vecteezy Studio is different—their page specifies that they work on one design at a time. Yet in reality, they usually pick up a new one every business day, even if the previous one hasn’t been completed.
In effect, it means you get a similar number of designs per month as at other design services. The number of designs you can get depends mostly on their complexity (video editing takes longer than a simple graphic) and how many revisions you request.
Each account gets one or two so-called “rush requests” for free. You can use these when you need the project finished as soon as possible, which means a designer will be appointed to it immediately. If you use rush requests frequently, your account manager will enable them for you at an additional fee per project.
How To Get Started with Vecteezy Studio
1. Book a demo
The best way to get an insight into Vecteezy Studio is through a free demo. You can book it from the main page and schedule a meeting with an employee, who will show you the dashboard, explain how it works, showcase your portfolio, and answer all your questions.
2. Sign up
If you like what you see during the demo, the next step is to sign up. Create an account and pick one of the three plans and choose between monthly, quarterly, and yearly commitments.
3. Submit tasks, review drafts and edits
From that point on, all you have to do is submit new tasks, review the finished ones, and accept the projects when they are done. The rest is handled by your project manager and the designers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Vecteezy Studio offer a free trial?
No, there is currently no Vecteezy Studio free trial. The best way to get an insight into this graphic design service is by scheduling a free demo, during which an employee will show you around and showcase their portfolio. You can also use the 30-day money-back guarantee.