Are you looking to earn more money with photography?
Who We’re Looking For
An expert in one or more of the following fields to teach Photutorial readers about:
- Photography in general,
- Graphic design,
- Video editing,
- How to earn money with photography,
- Stock photography/videography,
- Camera gear (cameras, lenses, filters, tripods, etc) and software reviews.
What the job entails:
- Researching topics and then writing educational blog posts.
- Suggesting how to improve posts others write/publish.
- Conducting experiments or research studies.
The skills you need:
- English language fluency.
- Good at conciesely conveying your points.
- Excellent and captivating writing.
- Expertise in the topic you’re going to write about.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers, follow instructions, and accept criticism.
What you get:
- Paid for each article OR paid a percentage of what that article earns (up to you).
- All autonomy in the world.
- Feedback on all the work you do.
- Virtually no deadlines. The more you work, the more you get paid.
- No timetable. Work any time, anywhere.
- Your very own article handle that reads: “Written by [Your Name] [Your Last Name] @[Your IG Username]”
How to Apply:
Send an email to Matic Broz with the following information:
- Links to 1-2 of your published articles about photography. If you don’t have published articles, write a short article (200-400 words) on a topic of choice.
- Your experience in the field you want to write about.
- Links to your social media profiles.
- Your availability (how many hours a day can you spend working).
- What makes you a good fit for Photutorial?